How often has your parking machine spat your parking ticket out at a shopping centre? Myself… countless times and that is not even close to being an over exaggeration. (I do shop a lot!!)
Paying for a parking ticket whether I’ve just popped in for five minutes or five hours has become an unnecessary annoyance compounded with the constant hassles of scrambling for cash, broken machines or lost tickets. But…
Convenience for me has become paramount in my schedule especially now with my daughter. Running into shopping malls has become far more difficult with little Ady on my hip and so I jumped at the opportunity to register with Admyt when I heard I could get rid of waiting in parking ticket queues altogether. Interested? How could you not be. Here are some awesome facts about this really cool service of giving you a smarter way to park.
- Register online hereor register by downloading the app for iOS here and Android here.
- The next time you arrive at any Admyt affiliated malls the boom will open automatically for YOU!
- Admyt is really secure in that it uses industry standard encryption and does not hold any of your payment information on file.
- When you’re done shopping, simply drive on out – no need to scramble for cash or queue at the pay machines.
The list of malls now affiliated with Admyt:
- Sandton City
- Loftus Park
- Benmore Gardens
- 24 Central
- Centurion Mall
- Rivonia Village
- Kenilworth Centre
- Hyde Park Corner
- Nelson Mandela Square
- Killarney Mall
- Blue Route Mall
- Greenstone Shopping Centre
Ticketless parking is now right at our fingertips and I for one have tried and tested Admyt on the app and will never turn back. On top of that my phone was dead on my third time using Admyt and it was no issue at all and I came and went with all the ease in the world.
Do yourself a favour and try it! Sign up and use my promo code, Roxy25, and get R25.00 free parking the first time you use the app. First time customers only.
Happy ticketless, cashless, painless parking!