It’s obviously no secret that I’m having a baby and am very soon going to be a mom. I have no doubt that this little girl will soon enough be my greatest reward as well as my biggest responsibility and in the words of Voltaire, “with great power comes great responsibility.” As a mother I will have the power to try and instil all things good in my child, from manners all the way through to education and so when I heard of a new kids educational player on the block my curiosity was naturally spiked.
Upon reading more about Let’s Learn Toys I became even more excited about the brand when I learnt it was local. I love to show my support for local brands and you cant get any better than best friends and accomplished award-winning actresses and entrepreneurs, Terry Pheto and Mampho Brescia.
Both women had different reasons for the concept of Let’s Learn Toys, yet both fundamental in its creation. Terry acknowledged she didnt have many tools afforded to her growing up and wanted to help create the opportunity to make it easier for children and families who find themselves in the same position today. Mampho wanted to give her child everything, deepen their connection and strengthen their bond whilst still maintaining her identity as a career woman and wife.
Here are just a few of the many important facts on Let’s Learn Toys:
- Let’s Learn Toys offers South Africa some of the most internationally renowned Toys and Educational Development Brands.
- Let’s Learn Toys democratizes education and provides children everywhere with the available tools to make learning accessible, affordable and fun.
- Let’s Learn Toys prides itself on teaching children through the medium of play.
- Let’s Learn Toys are easy to use and with 2000 toys on offer it aims to involve the entire family and maximize the time that parents spend with their children.
- Let’s Learn Toys are designed for children aged 12 months to 18 years with each product targeting specific areas of development.
- Let’s Learn Toys are entertaining and provide a sense of encouragement when it comes to various skills development, foundational milestones and techniques.
- Let’s Learn Toys offer products that develop fine and gross motor skills and provide tactile ways for children to learn and grow through imaginative role-play and Cognitive Behaviour Development.
With the end goal working towards the greater good of children in South Africa and beyond its no surprise that Terry, Mampho and Let’s Learn Toys drew a host of personalities, performers, parents and honorary guests to celebrate their new venture.
I can’t wait to get my hands on a few of these products and you can too:
Terry and Mampho both have their favourite games in Brain Box and Travelino respectively and I am really looking forward to finding out what mine will be.